Friday, June 25, 2010

Update

My dear friends.

I have been away once again. I'm still working on my stories and poems. I've mostly been revising a book length story. I haven't set aside a regular schedule for coming to my blog to keep in touch with you. I need to do that. In the mean time, I will leave you with a brief overview of the book I'm writing.

What is currently called The Search follows a young woman through midlife. She has a lot of adventures and unfortunate sorrows along the way. She is a young anthropologist who lost her husband, an archaeologist, as they searched for an important piece of the puzzle of Christ's journey into Egypt with Mary and Joseph. She is severely injured and returns home to recover. She faces other triumphs and trials and a possible new love. Then a new mystery presents itself and she must return to Egypt.

There will be a Part 2 or possibly Book 2 to this story. We shall see and I'll leave you with that.

2 comments:

Kris said...

I'm happy that you're continuing work on your project.

I need to update the Catacomb's Bookshelf more often...I'm very close to editing my project for the first go-around.

A writer's work is never done.

Shaking Hands Art with Fralins and Friends said...

Is Catacomb's Bookshelf you blog Kristopher? I would like to visit it sometime.

Thanks for you encouragement. I need all I can get.

Keep writing, you have a great talent in you.